- Do you have a return policy? How can one return a product purchased?
Yes we do have a return policy. Kindly try to go through the various Q&A on this page to have a clear understanding of our return policy.The first step is to inform us on email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours from the date of receipt of goods mentioning the invoice details and the reason for return. We will follow it up as follows:
- If accepted under the return policies as stated by us; the customer then needs to courier it back to us within 5 working days from the date of receipt of goods.
- For all returns, the cost of shipping incurred in sending it back to us, will be borne by the customer
- Item should be returned in original packaging. We would not accept a good returned to us in damaged condition due to negligence in packaging while shipping back to us. We recommend using a reliable courier services to ease track of order
- Stritva will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the good(s) during transit. If goods are lost or damaged in transit, it would result to billing or non-refund of the amount equivalent to the loss or damage
- It is the customer’s choice and decision to avail courier insurance while shipping the goods back to us
- The return will be closed within 15 days from the day we receive the item(s) to be returned from you. Shipping charge would not be included in the refund value of your order as these are non-refundable charges
- Returned goods have to be shipped to: Stritva, 294, 8th Main, BEML Layout, Tubhrahalli, Bangalore-66
- What are the conditions under which “return” of a good will be accepted?
We would like to clarify that return for a defect like torn fabric will not be considered as utmost care and process is adopted to do a thorough quality check before any order is executed. We would consider the following to accept return of a product:
- The item must be unused and returned with all original packaging and tags intact with which they were shipped
- The item delivered was damaged ( in case of damaged or defective product, please take a photograph of the product highlighting the damaged or defect area and send it via email to email@example.com prior to shipping it back to us)
- The item delivered was not as described at the time of purchase
- The item ordered does not fit to size
- Stritva will not entertain any return request if a product has already been used by the customer
- Can I exchange a product?
At present we do not offer exchange of the product purchased. One needs to cancel the existing order and place a fresh order following the same steps.
- Can I cancel an order?
If an item is cancelled prior to shipment, refund of the same would be made in the mode similar to payment done. However, if the request for order/item(s) cancellation is placed after it has been shipped, we reserve the right for approval of the cancellation.
- Can the returned good be picked up from my residence?
We do not offer any such service. Goods have to be shipped back to us. For all returns, the cost of shipping incurred in sending it back to us, will be borne by the customer. Item should be returned in original packaging.
- Which address do I need to ship back the product?
Goods have to be shipped to: Stritva, 294, 8th Main, BEML Layout, ITPL Main Road, Bangalore-66.
- What if I return the product but want to purchase another of the same amount? How do you handle the transcation?
The previous order has to be cancelled. We would refund the amount. The new product required will be treated as a fresh order.
- How will I get my refund?
If the payment was made via credit/debit card or via net banking, the amount would be credited to the same account from which the payment was made.
- Do you issue a credit note for the good returned ?
We do not issue any credit note. Good returned or cancelled will be handled as per our policy stated and the settlement will be done accordingly.
- How can I track the status of my refund after return or cancellation?
We will intimate you when we initiate the refund with our payment services provider along with the expected timelines by which you should be receiving it. In case you need to follow up further on your case, you can email or call us to get an update.